Prices starting at € 453,- Detailed price info below.
The Kabalebo River is well-stocked and fishermen are guaranteed a great catch of anyumara or red tale catfishes. Flowers, plants and trees contribute to tropical nature in an enchanting way.
Opposite the lodge lies Misty Mountain, rising 500 meters into the air. The clear river, the silence and pureness give Kabalebo an unmistakable character, which you won't find somewhere else in Surinam! The silence is interrupted only by the sound of the many birds. You can see many of these species such as Green Ibis, Kingfishers, Harpy Eagles, Macaw's, Humming-birds, Toucans, Parrots and Herons.
- Bird watching, top location for birdlovers.
- Animal Spotting, good chance to see wild animals along the tracks and river.
- Rivier cruises to beautiful rapids and nature sites.
- Climbing and beautiful view on the Misty Mountain (about 500 m high).
- Possibility to kayak through the pristine nature to the jungle lodges.
- Catch and Release Sport Fishing.
Yearly presentation of the Kabalebo 'Catch and Release' sport fisherman. The prices of Kabalebo are based on the accommodation you choose.
Main lodge without AC:
- 3 days € 453,-
- 4 days € 516,-
- 5 days € 579,-
- 6 days € 642,-
- 7 days € 705,-
Inspiration Point without AC or Bivouac (Jungle camp):
- 3 days € 472,-
- 4 days € 562,-
- 5 days € 652,-
- 6 days € 742,-
- 7 days € 832,-
River Cabin or Inspiration Point with AC:
- 3 days € 513,-
- 4 days € 623,-
- 5 days € 733,-
- 6 days € 843,-
- 7 days € 953,-